Description

Makeup doesn't make you beautiful. It makes you fancy! This blog is about all things fancy and girly and fun, but it's important to remember that even without all those things, you're beautiful! Let's get fancy!

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

A Quick Link while I'm off, being busy on vacation and having house guests...

I know I've neglected you and I do have several topics to discuss. For now...I'll link to a story about a Fancy Lady I think we should admire and learn from....


I aspire, one day, to let go of some of my insecurities. For now, I embrace my "imperfections" as best as I can and accentuate the many things I find perfectly beautiful. :o)


https://www.yahoo.com/health/why-im-finally-sharing-the-photos-i-hid-for-years-93883029603.html

This is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything, share your thoughts, give me recommendations...let's just keep things fancy and friendly. :o) xoxo